JIOrings’ Quality Policy
JIOrings assumes itself the challenge to be the leader in the sector of seals marketing offering a high-quality service and fostering the confidence of our clients. To achieve this commitment, in JIOrings we pursue actively the following principles that guide our actions:
- Seeking the efficiency in every single action that we carry out, collaborating among departments in order to achieve the common goal.
- Continuously stablishing, maintaining and improving a Management System based on the Quality Management international standards UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2005.
- Complying with the aforementioned certification and relevant laws in quality matters, as well as voluntarily accepted requirements and internal procedures.
- Channeling our efforts and the product itself towards the client stablishing their satisfaction as the main goal. For that reason, it is of paramount importance in the seals marketing to listen to the clients’ needs, so that proper deliveries can be done afterwards.
- Meeting clients’ demands in case they ask for a new product, manufacturing them according to a drawing or sample of the seals which have been asked.
- Including and encouraging participation at all levels of the organization and third parties through training and personal information.
- Improving and updating permanently this policy in order to make it more effective and in order it to provide a reference framework so that quality objectives could be stablished and examined.
This policy in thereby notified to and understood by our employees and third parties that work within our organization, so that it may be applied in the activities of production.
Control and monitoring of Suppliers
In compliance with the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System implemented at JIOrings, S.L., all suppliers (carriers, external laboratories, service companies...) must comply with a series of minimum applicable requirements with regard to the provision of their services.
The capacity of our suppliers is of vital importance to ensure JIOrings is capable of meeting our clients´ requirements and, as such, one of the requirements of our company´s Management System establishes the need to evaluate and select suppliers based on their ability to meet the business commitments established with our organisation.
In order to classify a new supplier as an "Approved Supplier", we will conduct an evaluation over the year based on incidents or rejected orders in accordance with the following criteria:
- Status upon the arrival of the material or the provision of the service.
- Differences between material/service requested and delivered/provided.
- Compliance with delivery/performance deadlines.
- Quality of the service provided.
- Compliance with the environmental requirements established by the applicable regulations.
- Responsible use of resources.
Any incident or anomaly that occurs will be registered as a "Non-Conformity" if deemed appropriate. The subsequent establishment of business relations will imply that the supplier has undertaken all the requirements specified in our orders or in the particular conditions established, where applicable.
Lack of performance (non-conformities) in any of these criteria will give rise to a negative assessment for the supplier. JIOrings, S.L. will conduct an analysis of the case and may ultimately result in the company in question being removed from our list of approved suppliers.
Moreover, in compliance with the provisions of the reference standards and as a supplier, maintenance provider or subcontractor of our company, the minimum requirements will apply with regard to the provision of all services.