Production according to a drawing or based on a sample
Our aim is to stick to the customer’s requirements in order to provide a perfect customized part (shape, sizes, material, hardness, approvals, …)..
Phase of engineering
We analyze the needs of every client. What the part will be like (hardness, smoothness, elasticity, durability), in which application it will be fitted, etc.
We design the mould based on the drawing or the sample provided by the client and the specifications of each part.
Standardisation of sample
Once the tooling has been cut, we manufacture a test batch so that the client can carry out any tests deemed necessary.
When the part is approved, we get to work to produce the seals requested, taking into account the deadlines and quantities agreed.
Rubber has plenty of advantages. It is a very versatile material which adapts to movement, tolerances, hardness or temperature changes. It is an electrical insulator, conductor or anti-static. It is resistant to fire, chemical agents, and to oils. It resists fire and can be self-extinguishing, among many other things.
On request, our special parts made of elastomer can be supplied with certificates (3.1, PPAP, etc.), approvals, test reports. We can also apply surface treatments adapted to the application.
- Gas: EN549, EN682
- Agua: ACS CLP, 3A, EN681, KTW UBA, KIWA, NSF61, WRAS, W270, W534
- Alimentación: FDA, 1935/2004, BfR, NSF
- Farmacia: USP
- Ignífuga: UL
- U-Rings for fire-fighting equipments
- Couplings for fuses
- X-Rings for pressure dishes for drinking wáter treatment
- Protective caps for compact gas cells
- Toric part with rectangular perimeter for pressure relief valve in gas cells
- Sealing part with a toroidal section for fluid control units