Encapsulated Seals for Kamlock® couplings are designed as universal, non-contaminating hose coupling seals. They eliminated the need to specify different elastomers for differing applications and eliminate coupling leakage through seal gasket failure, due to chemical attack or creep of solid Teflon gasket seals. Kamlock® seals provide a superior seal for any bulk liquid transfer in manufacturing, distribution or storage.
• Inexpensive, high performance solution to many critical sealing problems.
• Combine the energizing properties of elastomers with Teflon® superior resistance to extreme temperatures and hostile chemicals.
• Are available with either Viton® or Silicone elastomer cores encapsulated with a FEP Teflon® fluoropolymer.
• Overcome the cold- ow problems associated with solid PTFE gaskets.
• Eliminate the need to specify different elastomers for differing applications.
• A superior seal for any bulk liquid transfer in manufacturing, distribution or storage.
Clear Teflon® FEP Seamless Encapsulation: Protects the elastomer core from extreme temperatures and hostile chemicals.
Viton® Core – Genuine DuPont Viton®: Viton® elastomer core energided the seal and o ers a very low compression set value.
Silicone Core: Silicone elastomer core energises the seal and performs better than Viton® at low temperatures.