What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on a device (computer, smartphone, tablet) from which the user browses when they visit certain websites. It simply serves to store and recover information about your visit.
At JIOrings we use the following cookies on our website and online shop:
- Cookies that offer services which have been expressly requested by the user: these are strictly necessary and if de-activated they may harm the correct functioning of the websites’ content and services.
- Analytical and behavioural cookies: if these cookies are de-activated, the websites will continue to operate correctly, although using these cookies allows us to improve our content and services, as well as obtain income with which we can continue to offer you free and high-quality services.
The cookies that we use
- Geolocation: These cookies will allow us to know if you have visited our site before and geolocate the origin and language of the visit so as to personalise the content. The loss of information stored in a cookie about preferences may make the website experience less functional, but will not affect its functioning.
- Efficiency: These cookies are used to improve the browsing experience and to optimise the functioning of our websites such as, for example, when browsing through websites or time zones.
- Session cookies: These cookies retain the necessary information during the session as well as the associated changes, and also determine whether you are registered or not with our online shop.
- Social networks: Our website uses connections to social networks, Facebook and Twitter. When you sign in to the website using information from a social network, you are authorising the social network to retain a persistent Cookie that will remember your identity and guarantee you access to the website until it expires. You can erase this Cookie and revoke access to the website through social networks by updating your preferences in the social network specified.
- Analytics: Google Analytics is a free web analysis tool from Google that primarily allows website owners to understand how users interact with their website. In addition, they prepare cookies in the domain of the website where you are browsing and use a combination of cookies called ‘__utma’ and ‘__utmz’ to compile information anonymously and create website trend reports without identifying individual users.
- Functional and advertising: We use these cookies to offer you adverts that we consider relevant and that may interest you. These cookies allow us to record the choices made on our website, offering more personalised characteristics and allowing for the creation of a list of keywords on the searches you are making. In addition, it allows us to offer more appropriate and relevant adverts that are in line with your interests and avoids you having to always see the same advert.
Can I manage my cookies?
Of course. As a user, you can choose which cookies you want to be working on this site or even block them or disable them completely. Whatever your decision, you can continue browsing the website, although some services will be more limited, which may affect the quality of your visit.
You can manage cookies according to your preferences by using the following options depending on your browser settings:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings For more information, consult Microsoft support or the help section of your browser.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Personalised Settings For more information, consult Mozilla support or the help section of your browser.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings For more information, consult Google support or the help section of your browser.
Safari: Preferences -> Security For more information, consult Apple support or the help section of your browser.
If you would like more information about how to manage cookies, please check your browser’s official website.
Updates and changes to the cookies policy
At JIOrings we have the right to modify our cookies policy based on legislative and regulatory requirements or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency. When significant changes are made to this cookies policy, they will be communicated to users through the website or through an email addressed to registered users.