Discover some applications of the sealing gaskets
Our seals are prepared to give their best in the 4 elements of nature (water, fire, earth and air), their main function being to ensure fluid tightness between the union of two surfaces, for example, in hydraulic cylinders and pneumatic cylinders. But the reality is that we can find them in an infinite number of “scenarios” related to the 4 elements:
W A T E R
- O-rings for drinking water with specific approvals (ACS CLP, 3A, EN681, KTW-UBA, KIWA, NSF61, WRAS, W270, W534)
- O-rings for various water treatments such as filtration, purification, desalination, irrigation, pumping…
- O-rings for oceanographic buoys.
- O-rings (green FPM) for marine engines.
- O-rings for diving equipment (TW-UBA, KIWA, NSF61, WRAS, W270, W534).
F I R E
- Seals for high temperatures and flame retardant seals with specific approvals (UL)
- O-rings for fire extinguisher pressure gauges.
E A R T H
- O-rings and X-Rings for agricultural machinery that prevent dirt from entering the shafts.
- ME2 scrapers for public works machinery.
- O-rings for fastening mining masonry.
A I R
- Special EPDM O-rings for oxygen for ventilators in hospitals.
- Gaskets to create a seal on a surface that carries gas with specific approvals (EN549/EN682).
- O-rings for compressed air rifles.